Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How Do Electronic Toys Work

Paul Simon & Art Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence

The Sound of Silence

Hello darkness, my old friend
I began to talk again because
a vision that is gently shudder
has left its seeds while I was sleeping and the vision
that was planted in my brain
still persists in the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
through narrow streets and cobblestone
in the halo of lamplight
raising the collar against the cold and humidity
when my eyes were struck by the flash of a neon light
that walked the night ... and touched the sound of silence

And the pure light
saw thousands of people, maybe more People talking without speaking
make sounds
people who listened without hearing
People writing songs that voices do not would never sung
and no one dared Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools" said I, "you do not know
that silence
like a cancer grows Hear my words that I can teach you,
cling to my arms that I might reach you "
But my words fell like raindrops,
and echoed in the wells of silence

and the people bowed and prayed to God
neon they had created.
and ' sign flashed out its warning,
between the words that it was forming.
and the sign said "the words of the prophets are written on
subway walls and walls of houses." ;
And whispered in the sounds of silence

0 comments:

Post a Comment