Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Can A Baby Get Addicted To Orajel

Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill



Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
I could see the light of the city
wind was blowing, time stood still Eagle flew out of the
night
E 'was something to observe Came in close
I heard a voice
Standing stretching every nerve I had to listen
had no choice
I could not believe
information
Just had to trust imagination
My heart goes boom-boom-boom
Son, he said, get your things
I came to bring home
Eh, you do not quit

To keep in silence I resigned
My friends would think I was a nut Turning water
into wine Open doors would soon be closed
So I went from day to day
Oh, my life was in a hole
'Til I thought what I'd say Which connection I should cut
I felt part Landscape
I'd walk right out of the car
My heart goes boom-boom-boom
Hey, he said, get your things
I came to bring home
Eh, back home

When illusion spin her net
I'm never where I want to be
And freedom, had pirhouette
When I think that I Visas are free
by empty silhouettes Who close their eyes
, but still can see No one taught them
label
will show another me Today I do not need a replacement
I will say that the smile
on my face meant My heart goes boom-boom-boom
Hey, I said, you can keep my things
They came to take me home

0 comments:

Post a Comment