Saturday, December 18, 2010

What Is A Scorpio Man Like

"Never give up"

time ago I thought the vicissitudes of life and history of the people I know, and my own, I was reminded of this phrase: "Never give up" Looking
in the "network" this phrase and who may 'have used it I came across this phrase Ambrogio Fogar, my "adventurer" Preferred

" is the force of life that teaches you to never give up, even when you're about to say enough. "



Ambrogio Fogar


When I climb a mountain, when I make a commitment, when missing a loved one ......... I remember this phrase:
"Never give up"
The trek has taught me that too ....... my references to youth as Ambrose Fogar, Messner and many others have taught me this ...........
Sometimes before embarking on a hike or a climb, I look at my goal and I ask myself but I have to get the 'above? I can with my strength to do it?
And then promptly step by step, step by step reach the goal.
We all in our hearts we are "trekker" of ourselves, reaching for the adventure of our lives.
prosthesis to unknown places within ourselves and to our future. Only
us to reach our "targets" we can say:
"Never give up"
adventurers and explorers of ourselves.
Unconscious stubbornness and deaf to everything, do not go hand in hand with this sentence is very different in its essence.
Once my father was angry 'a lot when I was little, doing small jobs in a country house, always leave them unfinished, and he said to me, not ever bring a job to do! If you make a commitment you have to finish it! In life so 'do not mix anything!
How true that I printed indelibly in the mind, spoken by a man who spent seven years of her youth in war, and slightly bleached hair back with you and 'remade a life and a family with a highly skilled labor from less than zero.
And I remember this phrase:
"Never give up"

0 comments:

Post a Comment